JAN 10 ...AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My goodness, it has been a long time since an update!
We are working an a lot of things at the moment, so here are the updates:
- We're in the mixing process on the album, though we do have ONE more song to record at a session scheduled for March. We're looking at a release in late August!
- We have one music video almost entirely done and we'll be filming a second one in the Spring so that we have two videos upon release.
- We're planning some creative initiatives for the promotion of the album release...I can't reveal much yet but there's a hefty batch of work being done behind the scenes for that.
Also, we have two shows--one tonight at Moe's Tavern (we start at 9:30pm) and another on Saturday, February 8th at Bourbon on Division ($10). We hope to see you there!
JUNE 4 DOES ANYBODY BOTHER READING THESE?
There's a lot going on with the band...now that I think about it, there's so much going on that I'll throw it all into a list:
- We have a show next Tuesday, June 11th at the Tonic Room ($1 beer night!)
- We have another show at the end of the month on Friday, June 28th at Martyr's.
- We've decided to shoot for not just one, but TWO music videos to complement the album release.
- We'll be filming one of the videos this weekend if weather permits.
- The animation for one of the music videos is officially complete. Took a little over six months from start to finish.
- Now that vocals are pretty much done, we've stepped into the post-production phase of the album.
That's all that I can think of for now. Check back next month for more updates!
MAY 4 MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU
So we've had a lot going on lately! We just finished our last major recording session for this album--now we're moving onto all of the post-production which will take a few months. Once all that's finished, we'll finally be able to release the whole thing. We're also planning on filming a music video in early June, which is keeping us on our toes. We have a few tentative plans for how we'll release everything, so we'll keep you all updated on what we decide to go with.
Outside of that, we have a show on Monday, May 6th at The Elbo Room as well as Saturday, May 11th at Moe's Tavern. The other bands are awesome and we're really looking forward to playing on the same bill with them.
Looking forward to seeing all of you awesome folks there. Be sure to bring your ears (and earplugs)!
BOURBON ON DIVISION