JUNE 4 DOES ANYBODY BOTHER READING THESE?
There's a lot going on with the band...now that I think about it, there's so much going on that I'll throw it all into a list:
- We have a show next Tuesday, June 11th at the Tonic Room ($1 beer night!)
- We have another show at the end of the month on Friday, June 28th at Martyr's.
- We've decided to shoot for not just one, but TWO music videos to complement the album release.
- We'll be filming one of the videos this weekend if weather permits.
- The animation for one of the music videos is officially complete. Took a little over six months from start to finish.
- Now that vocals are pretty much done, we've stepped into the post-production phase of the album. Still on schedule for a late summer/early fall release.
That's all that I can think of for now. Check back next month for more updates!
MAY 4 MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU
So we've had a lot going on lately! We just finished our last major recording session for this album--now we're moving onto all of the post-production which will take a few months. Once all that's finished, we'll finally be able to release the whole thing. We're also planning on filming a music video in early June, which is keeping us on our toes. We have a few tentative plans for how we'll release everything, so we'll keep you all updated on what we decide to go with.
Outside of that, we have a show on Monday, May 6th at The Elbo Room as well as Saturday, May 11th at Moe's Tavern. The other bands are awesome and we're really looking forward to playing on the same bill with them.
Looking forward to seeing all of you awesome folks there. Be sure to bring your ears (and earplugs)!
APRIL 10 UPCOMING STUDIO SESSION!
So we have quite a few things on our plate for this month. Aside from staring at the first ever picture of a black hole, we're preparing for our studio session with the great Martin Klemm on April 27th in our hometown of Kalamazoo, MI! We'll be recording two songs, only one of which will be on Kerosene Dreams--the other song will be on the next album down the road.
Also, the animation that Chris has been working on is nearly finished. It will be featured for a brief ~20 seconds in the music video for "It Never Ends". When those 20 seconds go by, just remember that it took over six months of work to make that happen.
Our next show is on May 11th at Moe's Tavern, so be there!